Novodiax direct IHC describes a polymerized HRP that is conjugated directly onto primary antibodies including your Therapeutic Antibodies. This conjugate is able to provide greater specificity and sensitivity when compared with other approaches. Armed with this technology, Novodiax is working to collaborate with pharma and biotechnology partners who want to streamline their Therapeutic Antibody development programs.
The IHC Companion Diagnostic tool can be readily adapted for the following Classes of Therapeutic Antibodies using our direct IHC technology platform.
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC)
- Antibody Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC)
- Signal Transduction blockage
- Immune check point blockage
Companion Diagnostic Partnering
- Conjugate your therapeutic antibody with our highly polyHRP.
- Optimize in situ working conditions of your conjugated Therapeutic Antibody using your positive and negative control tissues or cell lines.
- Test binding profiles of your antibody on human malignant tissues based upon your requests.
- Test the cross-reactivity of your antibodies on human normal tissues.
- Deliver your Companion Diagnostic antibody as “ready to use” for clinical trials.