Q-STAIN® X, a novel autostainer concept, can fit into almost any histology laboratory, whether as the primary histology instrument for a small lab. or as a specialty instrument or backup to a larger mainline stainer,
- Random access matching of antibodies to slides permits at least 5 different antibodies to be matched to individual slide positions in any order.
- Rapid frozen tissue mode means that tests required for surgical pathology or other immediate use will not languish on a traditional autostainer system that can require hours of time to complete.
- Run specific ancillary reagents such as blocker and chromogens are automatically matched to slides loaded onto the system.
- Sufficient room for up to 10 rapid frozen, H&E, or FFPE slides per Run.
- Fast turnaround means that the system can easily adapt between modes of operation.
- Reagent volume distribution is a modest ~120µL.
- Slide tiles enable and carefully support slide fluid dispense and rapid removal via centrifugal force.
- Waste streams between regular wash and chromogens are separated.